News

July 17, 2012: Enoby emerges from the blood-soaked shadows of Hogwarts' forbidden corners to officially join in our poking of a certain elephantine preppy man.

October 5, 2011: Spring cleaning.

July 17, 2011: After weeks of inactivity and a pretty epic smackdown, Ryuu takes his forum offline. Oh shucks.

22.8.10

Fulfilling Your Daily Mutant Squid Quotient

Nice to make your acquaintance. I'm Calamareye and will be contributing from time to time.  You can call me pretty much anything you want as long as I can tell you mean me anyway, haha.

About me? Not much to tell. I have a pretty ordinary existence in a pretty ordinary town. I like to read a lot, though, and am more than a bit of a nerd. 

So since I suck at intro posts and really don't know what else to cover I'll cut this off here. See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment